6. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
1. What are your shortcomings?
2. Who will you be if your addictive shortcomings are removed?
3. "To be aware of a single shortcoming within oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in somebody else." -The Dalai Lama
4. What is the difference between accepting your flaws and asking a Higher Power to remove them?
You must have completed at least one of the prompts from Step Six before answering here. One of the above prompts must be answered before your muse may move on to Step Seven.
All prompts must be at least 150 words.